Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Wowza!  249 entries!  You guys love a little lighting!  I always love seeing what people would use their gift code for – it is so fun!

So who won this time?  Well according to Random.org – the winner was number 23 and that is

Amy Witherstine

Now Amy didn’t say what she would get with her gift code but she does have her own Usborne Book site – you should hop over and check it out. 

Congrats to Amy and thanks for entering! 

2 frugal friends said ...

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said... @ March 23, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Congrats Amy!

Psst - There's still time to enter our lovely Giveaway - if you need a little "Pick me Up!"
http://www.cookingatcafed.com/2011/03/featured-artist-friday-bogo-sale-and.html

Amy W. said... @ March 26, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Thank you so much! I think I am going to put it towards a much needed stroller.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails