Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Have you guys missed me?  Sorry for my extended absence – but there has been a lot going on in my world!  :)  I know I owe an update on the Lil Man and then I will be getting back into the routine of regular blogging! 

The lil guy is doing fantastic and is 8 weeks old today!  He is growing like a weed and learning new things everyday!  We have a great time playing and giggling!  I can’t believe how much I love him. 

I made a quick little slideshow of the first 8 weeks of his life to share – I get a little misty each time I watch it!  I hope you enjoy it! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

I will be back later this week with some more posts and updates on the things I have been up to!  Looking forward to getting back into the blogging world and seeing what all you have been up to as well!!

7 frugal friends said ...

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said... @ August 24, 2011 at 11:12 AM

He is too cute!! :) Course I told you that already! :)

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said... @ August 24, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Babies grow way too fast! He's precious! :)

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said... @ August 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

He is SO tiny and SO adorable, Jess! Such a handsome little man. :)

Paula said... @ August 25, 2011 at 7:25 AM

What a precious blessing!!! Hold him tight!!! Blog later!!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... @ August 25, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Awww, Jess . . . so cute! Love the bathtub shot - and the washcloth placement, heehee. Can't wait to see more pics of him. But get some rest!

Tammy said... @ August 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM

He is just absolutely adorable and they do grow so fast. My baby started collage this week :( Enjoy your time with him. Isn't it amazing how we never knew their was so much love inside of us to share with one tiny little person?

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said... @ August 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM

He's beautiful.
Comparing the newborn pic to 8 weeks later - amazing.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails