Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Back in the fall, I wrote a post about how fall is cozy.  So this spring – I thought I would follow that up with a little ode to this season.  If fall is cozy, then spring is most definitely FRESH! 

Why fresh out of all the possible words?  Well – I think because the air seems cleaner and brighter, the fruit starts tasting sweeter and the days and nights start getting longer.  So what I thought is I would head out and round up some great pictures for you guys that showcase this same feeling of fresh in decorating!

Fresh  is … flowering branches!

Dreamy Whites eclectic dining room

Fresh is ... mixing traditional and modern with bright prints and colors.

Fresh Tudor traditional exterior

Fresh is ... drapes that float and blow in the breeze.

Fresh Tudor traditional exterior

Fresh is ... lots of natural light - including skylights!

Classic Kitchen traditional kitchen

Fresh is ... displaying fresh fruits and herbs out in the open - with everything else!

Kitchenette

Fresh is ... having a great space to dine al fresco that doesn’t have to be uber fancy.

Scot Meacham Wood Design traditional living room

Fresh is ... bright neutrals and whimsical but subtle wall paper.

Fresh, light and simple eclectic bedroom

Fresh is … keeping everything monochromatic except for a few bright punches! 

2011 HHL Living Room  living room

So there you go... that is fresh for me!  What is fresh for you?  Really love something above or do you have your own perfect vision?  I wanna know!

And if you are looking for a way to freshen up your own space but need some help – you have to check out my sponsor InCircle Interiors!  They are offering 50% off Color Consultations and 20% off all other services (including their way cool 3D virtual design plans) to Frugal with a Flourish readers!  Contact them today about getting started! 

6 frugal friends said ...

Making It Work Mom said... @ April 17, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I love it! I was just thinking today I need to update my table cloth to a different "fresh" one! I love the flowering branches.

Debi said... @ April 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Love these photos...especially that kitchen!!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said... @ April 19, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Jess, these images are all perfect to make your point that spring is fresh. We used to have lilac bushes at our last home and that first image has me longing for lilacs. They smell so good.

Erin said... @ April 19, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Love those FRESH shots! I love spring for that reason and you did a great job conveying that with these shots!

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said... @ April 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I was just looking at new curtains for the living room. Something....light, airy and FRESH!

http://www.countrycurtains.com/product/100+curtains/130+shop+by+style/133+country/01015034+cabin+check+rod+pocket+curtains.do?sortby=ourPicks&filterby=

Fifi Flowers said... @ April 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Pretty flowers... love that look flowers in a pitcher!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails