Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Who doesn’t love a good summer BBQ?  With Father’s Day this weekend and the 4th of July around the corner you may be planning a summer party of your own.  If you are – let me share some great entertaining finds that I have seen browsing online!  All of these are under $25 so you don’t have to break the bank while keeping your party looking good.  And as always – I am not being compensated at all for sharing these – this is just me finding great deals for you!

I think having one of these great drink dispensers is always handy during a party – it keeps you from having to refill a pitcher multiple times and the built in ice tray is perfect for keep it cool!

Drink Dispenser from World Market – $19.99

I am loving this next set of ketchup and mustard bottles!  So vintage and cute!!!  And you can’t beat the price!

Ketchup and Mustard Bottle Set from World Market – $3.99

You need a good serving tray and this bright Melamine one is the perfect touch!

Multi Floral Melamine Serving Tray from Target – $9.99

Love these Stars and Strips placemats and napkins!  The placemats are cork!  How cute are those! 

Stars and Stripes Napkins and Placemats from World Market – $5.98-9.99

Love this vintage print on this green melamine dining set.  Very groovy!

Green Geometric 12 pc Melamine Dinnerware Set from Target – $21.99

I adore the print on this Party Tub!  Such a pretty pallet!

Summer Goddess Print Party Bucket from World Market – $19.99

Another handy cute item would be this steel utensil caddy!  Perfect for keeping all your flatware organized!

Steel Blue Utensil Caddy from Target – $9.99

Finally – having a couple of these mesh food guards are a godsend when you have an abundance of pesky critters that also want to enjoy your tasty treats.  And for a set of three – you can’t beat the price!

Set of Three Collapsible Mesh Food Tents from World Market – $8.98

So there you go – eight great summer entertaining essentials!  Find anything you had to have?  What is your must have accessory for a good BBQ?  I wanna know!

7 frugal friends said ...

Karen said... @ June 16, 2011 at 8:09 AM

I'll take one of each please.

Unknown said... @ June 16, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I love the drink dispenser. I have seen them at Sam's and I am always tempted to purchase one but haven't as of yet. Maybe I will soon. I love the teal untensil caddy as well and if one more fly lands on my food, I think I will run right out to Hobby Lobby and pick up one of those food tents :)

Happy Mama said... @ June 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM

I love it all! Target and World Market are two of my favorite stores. I always have a vinyl tablecloth on hand for BBQs, especially with little kids. I always find cute ones at Wal-Mart or Big Lots and sometimes Target.

http://krogershome.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said... @ June 16, 2011 at 6:23 PM

love that party tub. Great finds! Hugs

Tauja @ Simply Mod Mom said... @ June 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Great list! I'm heading to World Market this weekend to buy the drink dispenser and awesome cork placemats! Thanks for sharing-Yay for summer!!

Laurel Beard said... @ March 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I love this post and have so longed for one of those utensil caddies. My Target doesn't have them out! So naturally, since I want it, they probably won't have them anymore. :(

Hazel Finch said... @ January 4, 2023 at 3:58 AM

The best beverage for any occasion is crystal clear American sparkling water. Its exceptional quality and fresh, energetic flavor make it the ideal way to start or end the day. When you drink clear American water, a source of clean and pure hydration that gives you energy all day, your body naturally detoxifies and is restored with crucial nutrients and minerals. Drinking Clear American Sparkling Water has a number of health benefits outside the fact that it is water, including enhanced hydration, a balanced pH level, a higher metabolism, improved digestive health, and improved mood and brain function. Regularly ingesting American water that is crystal clear will make you feel and look your best and offer a plethora of incredible benefits. Clear American water is particularly rich in important minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These nutrients are necessary for strong bones, muscles, and tissues.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails