Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Ok – the heat has finally gotten the better of me and I am ready for the cooler weather of Fall!  Is it too early to start thinking about leaves turning, crisp mornings and the general loveliness of a mild clear day?  No – I think not.  In fact I have been collecting a ton of inspirational ideas for decorations, crafts and other goodies in my Pinterest “Fall Inspiration” board.  Here are some of my favorites!

Love this fall vignette from Sugar Pie Farm House.  Those leaves really pop against all the creamy whites!

Photo via Sugar Pie Farm House

Make a simple display of the fall foliage to accent a wall.  Beautiful and rustic all at once!

Photo via Bloesem Living

Need some fall printables?  Colleen @ Mural Maker and More has 12 reasons why you will want to download these for yourself!  (You have to read this post – it is hysterical!)

Love this mantel from Happy Together.  The Thankful pennant really makes it!

Photo via Happy Together

These DIY Fall Tiles are adorable and easy to make!  Visit Erika’s blog for a full tutorial!

Photo via Little Miss Crafty Pants

Love this trio of wreaths that Tricia @ The Sweet Survival made!  So pretty!

Photo via The Sweet Survival

Aren’t these lanterns gorgeous!  These Pottery Barn beauties have me scheming how I could knock them off. 

Photo via Pottery Barn

Love these ideas?  Hop over and check out some of the others I have saved in my Fall Inspiration board!  I will also be sharing more of my favorite finds on my Facebook page for the month of September.  Make sure you “Like” Frugal with a Flourish to make sure you don’t miss a good one! 

10 frugal friends said ...

Lana said... @ September 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM

What a welcome post ~ I love fall! :)

The Pennington Point said... @ September 1, 2011 at 8:09 AM

It's never too early to think fall! I got out my fall things yesterday even though it was 103 degrees and I nearly died. I don't care. Fall makes it seem cooler somehow. Great images! Lisa~

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said... @ September 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I am with you, so tired of the heat and so ready for fall. Besides, that's the colors and decor that I love anyway. Go for it. Hugs, Marty

Pam said... @ September 1, 2011 at 9:33 AM

What beautiful fall decor! Fall is my favorite time of year.

Bethany said... @ September 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Nope, definitely not too early. I put up my fall wreath and my flowers outside when it was 110, then made pumpkin bars with my 2 yr old son. Call it wishful thinking, but I'm blaming Pinterest :)

Tys said... @ September 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Oooo, feeling inspired. Problem is, I'm still sweating my bum off here in Texas. Going to wait til mid Sept I think ;)

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... @ September 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Thanks so much for the spotlight, Jess! I'm with Bethany - spend any time on Pinterest and I'm almost ready for Halloween . . . in my mind, at least ;) Thanks again!

Tammy said... @ September 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM

These ideas are fabulous! This "lovin' summer" gal is getting pretty weary of this heat as well. I have joined the "I'm Ready for Fall" bandwagon which is completely out of character for me :)

Christina @ This Woman Cooks! said... @ September 4, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I don't think it's too early for fall! I'm not going crazy though and just barely starting to decorate- with fall scented candles. I love the first picture the best!

Jean bean said... @ September 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Absolutely gorgeous !

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails