Pewter + Sage and there are two $50 gift cards up for grabs! As our inspiration pieces we are using items from West Elm's new collaboration with Patch NYC.
We could choose from the following three groups - either the whole collection or mix and match.
Now West Elm doesn't do any "kids or nursery" furniture (which I think they should look into) so I went around to some of my other frugal haunts to see what I could come up with to complete the set. I wanted to go with a dark ebony crib and dresser/changing table set to ground the room. The set I chose has a distinct curve to them that I think plays off the curves in the prints. I tried to continue that theme with the rest of the items I picked out in the room. The bedding has intricate cut out circles. The rug has the same curvy lines and great gray color that is in the prints. And then the final icing on the cake is the fantastic cut out drum chandi - it is perfect!
Here is a list of all the items I chose so you can track them down if you have fallen in love with them! Starting from the top right we have
- Patch NYC Prints - Dove, Turtle, and Butterfly from West Elm - $29.00
- Monaco Window Valance from Babies R Us - $19.99
- Twill Cordless Roman Shade from Target - $89.98
- Storkcraft Aspen Combo 3 Drawer Dresser from Walmart - $217.54
- Storkcraft Aspen Convertible Crib from Walmart - $294.54
- Monaco 3 Piece Storage Bin Set from Babies R Us - $36.99
- Large Wicker Hamper from Walmart - $29.98
- Lullaby Glider Rocker from Target - $499.99
- Gray/Ivory Contemporary Rug from Walmart - $145.00
- Metal Web Chandelier from Overstock.com - $65.99