Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I just loved reading all the ways you guys honored your mom on Mother’s Day!  There are a ton of thoughtful people out there – makes me feel good to become a mom in eight weeks!  But let’s get down to business and announce the winners – we have a lot of prizes to get through!

Let’s start with the prepaid card packs!  There were two up for grabs and the winners were entries #79 Andrew McKinley and #58 FaithPlusNothing. 

Andrew made a card for his mom this year (and said it did look like one made in the 2nd Grade!) and FaithPlusNothing thought about her mom who passed in 2003.  Sometimes it is the thoughtful things that count the most isn’t it!  Congrats you guys!

Now the winner of the Recordable Book was #16 – CraftyMama!  She said she loved the Counting Kisses book below and that she was hoping to honor her mom and mother-in-law with a new grandbaby!!  I know how that feels!  Congrats on winning the book! 

Give a big congrats to all our winners! 

3 frugal friends said ...

Okaasan said... @ May 13, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Thank you SO much!! I'm so excited!! :D

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said... @ May 15, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Jess had fun with you yesterday! Hope to do it again! Happy Birthday!

Custom Boxes World UK said... @ September 13, 2021 at 12:25 AM

Browse our extensive range of cake boxes and cellophane bags, ideal for transporting your cakes, cupcakes and cookies safely and in style. Cupcake Boxes

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails