Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Now today I am excited to share a couple projects with you by Allison @ House of Hepworths!  Allison is super sweet and we got to know each other at Blissdom!  You can tell she is one of those down to earth people by the way she writes on her blog – and that is SO true when you meet her in person.  I can’t wait to share with you guys some of the great ideas she has had recently and if you haven’t had the pleasure of reading her blog – you have to go over immediately and get yourself better acquainted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm Allison...

...and I blog over at House of Hepworths!
HouseofHepworths

I am so excited to be Guest Blogging here today. I absolutely adore Jess! She is such a gem, isn't she?! I met Jess last year at Blissdom and we pretty much hung out in the same group the remainder of the week. She quickly became a confidant to me, and we had a few really nice heartfelt chats. She just has such a warm effect on people and makes you feel like you can trust her with your life. I so wish we lived closer to one another (I'm in Texas, she's in Tennessee) or at least that I was better about keeping in touch. Jess is the type of friend that you have for life. She is hard-core a REAL person. And I love that about her!

Okay, enough sappy schmoozing! lol. Let's get down to business!

House of Hepworths is a Home Decorating blog. I blog about decorating my home, crafting all sorts of fun projects, DIY projects and renovations, and anything "home" related. If it will help make my house more of a home for me, I'll blog about it.

I recently shared how to create a Spa Bath Mat using IKEA outdoor decking. It's been a hit right out of the shoe and was even featured on Re-Nest!

Here are a few of my recent crafts that have been very popular:

Make cute cheap accessories using fun printed Duct Tape!

Using only Dollar Store finds, make a fun Pinwheel Wreath!

Want a fun easy project to help keep your kids cooled off this summer? Make a few Sponge Water Bombs!

Very recently I finished a big dining table refinish project I've been working on for forever. Here are the before and after:
 
The chairs are still mid-project as well as the dining room, but hopefully I'll have it all finished by the end of the summer!

I have all my craft projects sorted and organized for easy viewing if you'd like to check out all the other fun stuff I've done.

I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

Jess, thanks so much for inviting me as a guest on your blog. You have been a gracious host! I hope you are enjoying your adorable new baby boy! Aren't babies just so squishy and loveable? I could snuggle down with an infant any day of the week. Take care my friend, and do try to get some rest! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Allison for stopping by and sharing some of these great ideas!  I am loving the bath mat and that pinwheel wreath is AMAZING!  So what do you think?  Any of these projects get your mind going?  I wanna know!

10 frugal friends said ...

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said... @ July 14, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Spa bath mat, I LIKE IT!!

Ami Allison said... @ July 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Allison ROCKS!!! I love that bath mat and I still really love that pinwheel wreath! :)

jennshantelle said... @ May 28, 2013 at 6:20 PM

np;tvuuuygjhjohikuiokokjukjil,.,/mkmhv

Hon Basyx Discount Code said... @ December 22, 2022 at 3:57 AM

We often offer special discounts and coupons for BoxUp Discounts Code. Check back often to see what's available!

Anonymous said... @ December 15, 2023 at 3:37 AM

jordan outlet
off white t shirt
jordan shoes
golden goose
kyrie shoes
bape
golden goose
supreme clothing
palm angels
goyard outlet

Carpenter said... @ March 18, 2024 at 4:53 AM

You are among the top writers of this generation. Great article. keep it up!

Kennedi said... @ March 18, 2024 at 4:53 AM

Can’t wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.

Jefferson said... @ March 18, 2024 at 4:53 AM

This is very interesting article and effective dude. Thankyou for sharing

Blackburn said... @ March 18, 2024 at 4:54 AM

Your style is so unique. I’ve enjoyed read stuff here. Waiting for your next post.

Pennington said... @ March 18, 2024 at 4:55 AM

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on this site. thankyou so much

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails