The remaining accessories are fun and whimsical. The vases are very modern while the prints maintain a traditional vibe. I wanted to keep the table grounded in traditional white place settings but throw in a little fun and contrast with the black and grey patterned dinnerware. Finally - I love the gothic touch with the sillhouete appetizer plates which I would hang on the wall.
And now for the details. Starting from the top right we have
- A Yellow Fabric Covered Window Cornice from Target for $79.99-$139.99
- An Ivory Window Panel from Target for $24.99
- A 4 Door Lowboy from Home Decorators Outlet for $184.99
- A Set of Vases from Target that range from $19.99-$49.99
- Two Brown and White Daisy Prints from Target for $49.99
- A 20 Piece White Porcelain Dinnerware Set from Target for $39.99
- A Set of 2 Dining Chairs from Overstock for $104.99
- Yellow Hopsack Fabric from Fabric.com for $6.98 a yard
- A Four Piece Gothic Silhouette Plate set for $29.99
So what do you think? Does it work? How do you get playful with your decorating?
Head on over to Sarah's to check out the rest of the Mood Board Entries.