- We have gotten moved into the new place! Hooray!
- I now have a house full of "new to us furniture" that was free! Hooray! See exhibit A below for some of our new additions. The coffee table and cats were already ours.
- It only got slightly dinged up on the way over! Double Hooray!
- I LOVE our new garage!
- We found some pet mess stains that are going to have to be professionally cleaned. Landlord is paying - but we can't get it scheduled until Thursday. Until then we have "The Great Wall of Boxes" that is keeping our cats from "that corner" of the Dining Area. (P.S. The table, chairs, and large painting are another new to us freebie score!)
- The microwave is broken - and will be replaced on Wednesday. Until then I must cook everything on the stove.
- The sprayer on the sink leaks and will also be replaced on Wednesday. Until then, it has to hang into the sink!
- I absolutely must refinish my coffee table. What has been a minor annoyance is now a blazing "Ugh!" in the middle of my "new to me" living room.
So those are the updates from here! Since I am still neck high in boxes I will need you guys to bear with me while I dig out and get my creative juices going again. (I am still trying to gauge how long it will take me to pull the coffee table into the garage and go at it! I think I am probably going to give it until this weekend - if I don't grab the sander before that!)
However since I had some fun moving drama of my own - I thought I would let you share yours! What have you "found" upon moving into a new place? Funny, gross, disappointing - I am ready to hear about someone else's crazy moves!