Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I had been planning on doing several posts while we were down here in Key West.  For starters I have great pictures that are full of inspiration and ideas from the condo.  Then there are all the cute beachy homes down here that I wanted to share with you guys.  I had also got some pictures of some crafty stuff I had done the week prior that I was going to put up too. 

Then I realized - I don't have my USB cord for the DSLR.  There is no other way to get pics off my camera so I am afraid you will just have to wait until I get home.  :( 

So in the meantime, I am going to take a break from posting until we get back.  See you guys at the end of the week!  

4 frugal friends said ...

w said... @ January 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM

i have one you could borrow. um. but i'm not in key west so. have a great vacay!

stopping by from sits.

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said... @ January 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Girlfriend enjoy your time in the sunshine and we will be back to gaze at your lovely photos when you return! Have fun!

Anonymous said... @ January 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Have yourself a wonderful time. We're not going anywhere!

Anonymous said... @ January 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Trust me. If I were in Key West right now I would NOT be blogging! Enjoy yourself! :-)

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails