Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Since I have been working on Christmas decorating around the house now for about 3 weeks – I thought I would do one big post to share all that goodness in one place!  So here we go!

For starters I showed you guys my Christmas Faux Mantel – yeah it is really our speaker shelf but whatever!  I still plan on decorating any space not taken up by that speaker.

Of course that was also the debut of my PB Knockoff Noel Sign and my mini ornament tree too!  If you are interested on how to make these hop over and check out the tutorials! 

 

I also shared with you guys some of the decorating I did around the house – first there was my festive entertainment center.  Like my creative idea on where to hang our stockings?

 

I also showed you guys some other vignettes around the house.  Love my ornament bowl and little side table.

I also shared with you guys my festive red and silver and sparkly tree!!  You guys know I love the bling!!  I have way more pictures of the tree and the ornaments over on that post if you want a close up.  Oh and you can also learn the story of my tree topper.  That isn’t just any ol bow – it has a meaning! 

And finally – I wrapped things up yesterday by showing you my holiday front door!  I have my faux mercury ornaments hanging from both the top of the porch and as the centerpiece on my wreath!

Here is a night shot too!  Love the way the lights just sparkle!! 

So there you go!  That is all the Christmas around my house!!  It has been fun to share it with you guys over the last several weeks!!   I am linking this post up to The Nester’s Christmas Tour of Homes!  Hop over to get more great inspiration from others and see their beautiful homes too!

21 frugal friends said ...

Julie said... @ December 13, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Such a cute & festive entryway! Everything looks great!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said... @ December 13, 2010 at 9:13 AM

All of your decor is wonderful. Love your tree, it is so pretty. Beautiful entry. Merry Christmas and thanks for the tour. Gorgeous eye candy. Hugs, Marty

Jen said... @ December 13, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Everything looks fantastic! The the all the red & silver on the tree!

fafner said... @ December 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

The ornaments turned out so great! It's wonderful to see how it all came together!

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said... @ December 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Hi Jess! Love your tree... very pretty! Everything looks great!

Michelle @ Ten June said... @ December 13, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Love it all!! Especially your tree! And those ornaments... :)

Barbara said... @ December 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Jess, such a beautiful tree. I wish I had enough energy - or enough bulbs - do put up such a pretty tree. Merry Christmas.

Simple Daisy said... @ December 14, 2010 at 5:18 AM

Everything looks so festive and cute:)

Kitty Deschanel said... @ December 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM

We have the exact same TV stand! I never even thought to add any holiday decorations to it :p

deb said... @ December 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Everything looks so festuve and cherry! Love your entry. The ornamnts turned out so well!
*hugs*Deb

Unknown said... @ December 14, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Everything looks wonderful, Jess! Will you have a large group, or just you guys? Whichever, your home is lovely!

Unknown said... @ December 14, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Your house is gorgeous! I love all your festive touches! My favorite has to be your porch, though - those faux mercury ornaments hanging in the air are AWESOME! LOVE them!! :)

~Chelsea

Hello Jessica Lynn said... @ December 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Hello, I am blog hopping today and just decided to stop by your blog.

Your decorations are BEAUTIFUL!!

Please feel free to stop by either or both of my blogs and a follow would be much appreciated.

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a very blessed Wednesday!! :0)

ThriftyAnnabella said... @ December 19, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Very nice - thanks for sharing :)

Mom in High Heels said... @ December 20, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Oh, it's beautiful! My tree is done in red, white and silver too.

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2021 at 5:17 AM

If there are students here i would like to advise you on an excellent service that will help with your technical homework. Everyone knows that there are many services that help with humanitarian homework. But there are few services that help with technical homework. So if you are a student in need of matlab homework help, then this help will be provided by service bookworm hub , which is the best on the market for providing such help.

MeriFain said... @ September 27, 2021 at 2:33 AM

This post is really good and thank you for sharing this important post. I would like to know more that I have found an article that gives full details about my camera light not working. If you want this kind of information you should visit fix webcam light not working.

Anonymous said... @ December 15, 2023 at 3:43 AM

hermes birkin bag
supreme new york
kyrie 6
kd 15
curry 9
supreme clothing
goyard bags
palm angels hoodie
golden goose outlet
air jordan

julianqueen said... @ December 18, 2023 at 4:10 AM

Health Insurance and Divorce in New York
Embark on a magical Christmas tour that promises to enchant your senses and fill your heart with festive joy. As you traverse through dazzling winter wonderlands adorned with twinkling lights and festive decorations, you'll be immersed in the spirit of the season.

julianqueen said... @ December 18, 2023 at 4:10 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
julianqueen said... @ December 18, 2023 at 4:10 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails