Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I have had Greek Key Patterns on the brain.  And if all goes well I can show you guys exactly what I mean later this weekend.  But until then …. I thought I would share some spaces that use the greek key pattern in some different ways!  Enjoy!

These greek key screens are the perfect touch for a monochromatic office! 

Photo by J. Valient  via House Beautiful

Love the wall paper in this room - subtle but a great accent.

Tineke triggs contemporary bedroom

Greek key is wonderful as a pattern in tile!

Indoor outdoor living  entry

Also makes a great border around a room. Love the way the accent from the drapes and bedding is repeated on the ceiling.

Malibu Mediterranean mediterranean bedroom

I like how this mirror incorporates a greek key border to make a great accent piece.

Zuniga Interiors contemporary living room

The size an scale of the print in this rug makes such a statement in this room.

Ballpark Condo contemporary living room

Love this girls room with the greek key accent around the bed frame.  A perfect way to pick up on that darker accent color in the room. 

Photo by P. Estersohn via House Beautiful

So there you go!  What do you think?  Are you a fan of greek key patterns?  Have any in your house?  I wanna know!

 

And if you need help figuring out how to add patterns like this in your home – be sure to check out my sponsor InCircle Interiors!  They are offering Frugal with a Flourish readers 50% off Color Consultations and 20% off all other services.  So they can help you plan virtual designs around your favorite ideas!

3 frugal friends said ...

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said... @ March 26, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Well, being Greek, I've grown to like to pattern over the years. I have a ring with the key pattern, but nothing in the home.

Nice choices.
I really like the subtle wallpaper one.

Anonymous said... @ March 26, 2011 at 7:44 AM

I'm not a fan of this pattern. To me it is incredibly busy and when I look at it, I feel like I should be running a marathon or something. LOL!

Mary Bergfeld said... @ March 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

These really are lovely rooms. I really like their sophistication. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails