Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  Are you wearing your green today?  Is your home?  I thought I would pull together some “green” space inspiration pictures for you today in honor of the holiday!  

Enjoy – and here is an Irish blessing from me to you.  “May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart might desire.”

Historic House
Art Deco - Miami style! contemporary bedroom
Bluff Plantation traditional bathroom
Living room modern living room
photos 10-21 traditional dining room
Showhouse contemporary family room
Bath contemporary bathroom
Martis Camp #219 contemporary bathroom

Zuniga Interiors contemporary family room

Have a favorite?  I really love that green glass tile bathroom with those bright pops of orange!  Here’s hoping you have a great St. Patrick’s Day!

9 frugal friends said ...

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said... @ March 17, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Those green planked walls in the top photo make me want to snuggle up and live there for a month. It would be like living at camp - apparently decorator camp - lol.

I've been drawn to the really nice glass tile work available nowadays, too.

Green it NOT my go to color. But, I can appreciate it. I don't have anything other than some Andes Candies displayed in a bowl. But, I'm likely to stop for some green apples in the next couple of weeks to bring a little spring inside.

Karen said... @ March 17, 2011 at 7:58 AM

I'm really drawn to the bright green ones. Happy St. Patrick's day!

the cape on the corner said... @ March 17, 2011 at 8:28 AM

i love that first space and that bathroom with the big glass tiles. i'm not the least bit irish, but this morning i rocked out to my irish rock cd and i am donning my pin that says "if you're not irish, fake it!"

Anonymous said... @ March 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM

I love that first green bathroom.

Valerie said... @ March 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM

They are all lovely, my favorite is the kitchen with the glass brick wall. Beautiful.

the Blah Blah Blahger said... @ March 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM

My kitchen is green, but up above, I like the contemporary living room!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said... @ March 17, 2011 at 2:38 PM

I ♥ green! These pictures are great. Thanks for the inspiration.

fafner said... @ March 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I wore green yesterday! I love all the ones with green painting--it adds such a soothing, earthy feel to the room.

Rachel Cotterill said... @ March 19, 2011 at 5:44 AM

I have to confess that green isn't my favourite colour, but I love how fresh it looks in these pictures. Perfect for spring :)

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails