Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I don’t know how many of you have found the wonderfulness of Bing. I know, I know – I am featuring this love fest on a Google based application, but what can I say, Bing is great!


For starters, it features an awesome pic everyday on the home page that you can mouse over and learn random facts about. It is a great source of daily inspirations for colors, themes, books to read, or ideas to research.





The next best thing about Bing – is the Bing Cashback! All you need is a Microsoft live ID (aka a hotmail account) and you too can have Bing Cashback! It is a simple as this. Select the Shopping Search and type in the thing you are looking for – Bing will search the internet and return for you the same results (if not slightly better) than Google.


The plus side is that under certain vendors you will see a lovely icon that looks a little like this. 





This icon means great things for you!  This icon means that if you link to that vendor through Bing and purchase that item, Bing will deposit the Cashback amount into your account after 60 days. You can start making withdrawals once you get $5 in your account. You can deposit into a bank account or Paypal account. Either way, you can find the best deal and get a little back! 


There are other great things about Bing, but the the best is the opening pic and the Cashback!  Although I have to say - the travel site is pretty cool ... but more on that in another post! 

2 frugal friends said ...

Bing Cashback Network said... @ October 20, 2009 at 7:37 AM

Hi there,
in my blog I gather information on Bing Cashback and the various cool features of bing search (preview funciton, travel, image search) as well as the latest numbers on the race Bing vs. Google.

Pamelas blog said... @ March 10, 2021 at 11:06 AM

It seems to me that bing is not a cool browser. All the same, google is better, most of the sites that can be pay for term papers are promoted under google. So it is better to search for them and other sites there - in google.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails