Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]


Like crows and little kids, shiny objects easily distract me! The sheen, the glow, the gleam – the glazed eyes and simple smile … so pretty… sigh.

Whoa! Gotta snap my self out of that because I have to tell you about what I found! I spend a lot of my time trolling the internet looking at things I want but can’t buy! (read “the situation” if you aren’t up on the WHY of this dilemma)

So I just happened upon the most fantastic aluminum chairs!!! Someone out there HAS to buy these! Please – I need to live vicariously through you!






 












Set of Two (two!!!) Teak Aluminum Chairs for $99.99




Marta Bar Stool – 79.99

Of course you might want a matching table … see below.















Yes – you read that correctly. A table with granite for under $50!!




(Counter and Bar Height Also available from 114.99-124.99)
I feel like this is perfect for that Man room garage space!

If you buy these, you have to send me pics! I will post them if you do!

I am linking up to Jane's Frugalicious Friday and Melissa's Beautiful Life Party - join in the party!



Photobucket

Happy Friday!

5 frugal friends said ...

Anonymous said... @ October 30, 2009 at 6:49 AM

What great finds! I love those aluminum chairs, and you can't beat the price.

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said... @ October 30, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Those really are great prices! Who would have known. Very afordable. Thanks for coming by to visit.
Kelly

Fifi Flowers said... @ October 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I like these shiny items! Hmmmm... they may be PERFECT for my garage/game room conversion!

Unknown said... @ November 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Wow, those are FABULOUS. I would love to have aluminum chairs for my kitchen table, but most are sooo expensive.

Jane B. said... @ November 2, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Wow...those are cool chairs, and what a great price too! Thanks for sharing and linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday!

Jane @ Finding Fabulous

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails