Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

After following several of other blogs that were out there, I felt the longing to get out there and do it myself. But there was this nagging doubt. What else can I contribute to the great information and inspiration that is already out there? Nevertheless, I am a finder – I find deals and spread them around. My friends have always said I am legendary at it. So maybe I can offer that.

My mission for this blog is to provide a place where those of us who are into great design can share great deals and inspirational ideas.  This isn’t a place to just find “cheap” stuff.  It is a place to find the affordable “flourish” for your home.  Sometimes, that may come in the form of a great sale or clearance. Other times, it will come along through a DIY project. Either way, I am committed to bringing the best I can find to my readers.

See you around and Happy Shopping!!

1 frugal friends said ...

Tammy said... @ November 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I am stopping by from SITS and thanks for your comment. I agree.. getting comments is like getting hugs.. and one can never have too many hugs!! Lovin your site...

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails