Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]


Ah … the chill of fall has been in the air. I decided I HAD to feature all my favorite creature comforts of fall.

First, we need to have some warm drinks to nuzzle up and get cozy with as we enjoy the changing of the seasons. Look no further than Williams-Sonoma for the Le Creuset Teakettle, Slate - $49.99.



The color of this kettle is also fantastic. It is the perfect neutral shade for any kitchen.

Next, we need a great snuggly blanket. This one from Oxford on Overstock.com is perfect - $26.99 (10% Bing cashback)


This nubby, cuddly blanket is the perfect addition to any room. The fact that it comes in several colors is equally divine!

Finally, we need the perfect place to curl up! How about this warm red chair from Home Decorators Outlet? The Soho Eaton Chair - $114.99


Grab your cup of tea and snuggle in with a great book!

P.S. I am linking up with Melissa's Beautiful Life Friday!  Join the fun!

**(learn about Bing Cashback here - note that you need to "search" via Bing to get the cashback, but the link and amount give you a headstart!!) 

1 frugal friends said ...

beth said... @ October 25, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Yes, I agree. That kettle is lovely! And those blankets look so warm and soft. Love the texture, too! Have a great day! Beth. :)

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails