Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

We went out of town this weekend to Denver to visit some good friends. Denver is one of those cities that you always hear good things about. And I am here to tell you that it was all true! We picked a gorgeous weekend to go, the sky was clear as a bell and the weather was in the mid 70’s. We spent some time running around and looking at the more natural side of Denver, because what the hubby and I really wanted to see was Mountains. One of our stops was at Red Rocks. It truly is one of the most amazing places in the world.

Red Rocks is a natural amphitheater that Mother Nature created out of two gigantic rocks. All of the best names in music have played there and done albums featuring the fantastic acoustics.

Given the great weather, I got some wonderful shots. I wanted to share the pics and the color inspirations. I have paired them with some great pics from another great site for inspiration Houzz.  Enjoy!


(photo by Neat Chic via Houzz)

Never underestimate the power of a bright splash of blue against a natural background.



(photo by Debra Kay George Interiors via Houzz)

Making a statement with a tall stone structure is always a great way to get that WOW factor



(photo by Koning Eizenberg via Houzz)

The juxtaposition of a warm neutral with a light blue.  In this bathroom it is so calming.


 
(photo by Kerrie L. Kelly via Houzz)

I love the warmth and light this room exudes.

0 frugal friends said ...

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails