Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

When it comes to storage, we typically all reach for
  1. Your standard wicker basket 
  2. A Large Plastic Gallon Tote 
  3. An Old Cardboard Box
Yet I think finding cute affordable storage pieces that move beyond blah basics is key to incorporating storage into your decor.  Here are eight great affordable options!  Enjoy!

File all your subscriptions in style with these blue patterned magazine holders from Ikea and you get a four pack for $2.99! 

Next up - how about an adorable clothes hamper your kids will LOVE to put their clothes in.  How cute is this?  
Wicker Frog Hamper - Home Decorators Outlet - $39.00

Target has a whole line of vintage painted milk crates.  I am sure you could find something similar at a flea market or antique store but these might save you some hunting through piles of stuff! 
Apple Print Milk Crate - Target - $34.99

What about this set of storage totes? Extremely practical and perfect for the back of the car or for pre-packed pool/sports/playdate totes!  And you can't beat the price for three!
Set of Three Storage Totes - Walmart - $10.88

Garage storage never looked so ... well appropriate! These corrugate cardboard boxes feature a cute design and are made from 90% recycled paper.
Set of 2 Habol Boxes - Ikea - $2.99

I don't know if I can express to you how much I love the Liberty of London Pattered Storage pieces from Target.  Here are two great options.  These prints are fabulous! 
Floral Print Media Box - Target - $6.99

And last but not least - here is one more adorable set from Ikea!  The stripes seem so summery!
Set of Three Kajsa Boxes - Ikea - $16.99

So there we go - eight cute storage options!  Which one is your favorite?  Do you try to incorporate storage into your decor?  I wanna know!  I will be posting some additional finds over on my Facebook Page later today so be sure to hop over and check it out! 

12 frugal friends said ...

citymouse said... @ July 28, 2010 at 7:01 AM

These are all smashing! Looks like a trip to Target is on my to do list. (I'd love to include Ikea but the closest one is 2 hours away!)

I totally love the frog hamper too. trying to figure out how to work that into my decor!

Unknown said... @ July 28, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Wow, what great ideas! And I love how they can all be found at locals like WalMart and Target. Great post! I am now a follower!

Meant to be Mom said... @ July 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Great post! These ideas are wonderful and cute!

René said... @ July 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I seriously need to get those magazine holders to tame my magazine hoarding problem.

-Rene

Erin said... @ July 28, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I want that frog!!! Isn't that adorable(I'd probably spray paint it to match my youngest's room). I have some longaberger baskets and I refuse to put them out unless they are working. Great ideas, so glad I found your blog!

Nana's Fun Stuff said... @ July 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Thanks Jess for all the ideas!! Guess I'll be putting a few more places to go on my list :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said... @ July 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I love the milk crates.

Danielle said... @ July 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Obsessed,,, I just spent like 20 minutes at Ikea's store and forwarded your blog link to three friends cause I want them to buy some of this storage too! I think I'm taking blog-reading a bit far today:) THANKS though!

Unknown said... @ July 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM

What cute ideas, that frog is awesome! Thanks for sharing these.

Unknown said... @ May 7, 2022 at 2:29 PM

this pageread navigate heremore his comment is hereclick this site

pathiez said... @ September 30, 2022 at 10:26 PM

v1f80v6b02 h1y93i9e18 c0z09s0w53 u2r80w4d80 j7z60y9p50 s4x68v7r72

Anonymous said... @ December 15, 2023 at 4:01 AM

bape
golden goose outlet
kyrie shoes
jordans
kd shoes
golden goose
golden goose
off white nike
golden goose outlet
adidas yeezy

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails