Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Hey all! Sorry if it seems like I dropped off the face of the earth but we had no wireless internet capabilities at the in-laws house this weekend! So between the traveling on back to back weekends and the crazy week at work this week (migraines will most likely occur), I have decided to take a short blog-cation this week. I need to tend to my house (which is a disaster) and catch up on some projects and to-dos I haven't gotten done.  But don't worry - I will be back soon!
 
In the meantime though, because I always feel the need to multi-task, I wanted to ask you guys to please fill out a short survey for me. It is only 13 questions so it shouldn't take long. I am honestly looking for feedback about what you like, don't like, and would like to see more of as I continue on my little blog journey.


Thanks again!  You guys are the best!  Oh and if you want to make your own survey - it is totally free through Google Docs.  Check out this tutorial for all the details!

1 frugal friends said ...

Julia said... @ July 8, 2010 at 5:26 PM

This sort of survey is a great idea. I'm interested to know how you did it.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails