Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I know I have shown you guys tons of pics of my little sewing/craft station. See below.

You have all oohed and ahhed - and no one has mentioned the fact that I am missing a chair!  (Thank you very much for that as I was expected a snarky comment at any time!) 

So I have been on the hunt for a great deal on a chair.  Ready to see what I found? No boring black mesh task chairs here! 

Fantastic groovy feel to this one.  All you need is a fuzzy white kitty and this is one swivel away from Dr. Evil! 

Love the fuzzy seat on this one!  Very fun and whimsical!

The mesh backing on this chair is great and it is available in several colors.

This one feels so industrial but somewhat country with the tractor seat.  Love it!

Love the available colors and the modern feel of this one.  Classic!

Burgundy could be the new black!  This chair is sophisticated and classy!

This would be perfect if you have a higher task table like a drafting table or an island. 

Love the bright green of this one.  It is so bright and playful.

So there  you go.  Eight great office chairs.  Which one is your favorite?  Do you have a good chair for your craft/sewing area?  Anything you love that I should look into?  Lemme know!

12 frugal friends said ...

Tru@TRU TALES FEATS said... @ September 30, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Why do office chairs have to look so "officey". For my taste, I didn't really care for any of them. Wouldn't it be great if you could take an old office chair and attach a regular dining chair seat in place of the seat it comes with? Barring that, I guess I'd go with the first one. It looks the least "officey".

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said... @ September 30, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I like the look of the green chair, but the one with the fur covered seat looks so cozy, especially for the cold weather that's coming our way.

Elizabeth @ Southern Comfort said... @ September 30, 2010 at 8:15 AM

I'm with Tru, they all look so industrial. I prefer a warmer, comfy-ier chair that I'll be in for hours on end getting my craft-y on. :) I hope you find exactly what you're looking for!

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said... @ September 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I usually craft standing up so I don't use my chairs all that often - and they are not really comfortable. I love the tractor seat one for my son's room. That looks awesome and something I definitely need to check into for him. For me I like the white swivel chair from IKEA :)

Erin@likegrandmas said... @ September 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM

I am for the tractor seat as well. Just because, I like how you blend old and new and this seems like that cross to me. Plus, tractor seats are actually kind of comfortable to sit on, but not for long long periods(especially bumping along,lol)so this will encourage you to take breaks, I think :D

Kate at Dream To Life said... @ September 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM

The green one is super modern and so fun! Your sewing station is amazing - well done!

Sandy said... @ September 30, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Good luck on finding the perfect chair! I'm a more vintage ot traditional type person myself. I will have to admit I did like the green one, great lines. Thanks for visiting.
Sandy

Wendy said... @ September 30, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Cool chairs! I really like the green chair and the one with the mesh backing! Good luck finding that perfect chair!
wendy

the cape on the corner said... @ October 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

i need a new chair, but not for the office. for my nonexistent craft/laundry room. one with wheels could work, since it won't be carpeted. but i'm going to try and redo one. we will see, lol!

Blake said... @ February 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

If I were to choose from these chairs, the very first black chair would be my pick. I think it is the most comfortable chair. It looks soft, and the best part is it has an arm rest.

Blake Mitchell

Lise Wagner said... @ December 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Thank you for providing the details regarding brownish set chair.You provided me a very reliable details.I fully read your blog,it has very exciting details,i really experienced it.Really wonderful.

Conference Room Tables

Office Cubicles

Emily Dawson said... @ January 30, 2015 at 4:16 AM

Thanks for sharing this collection of office chairs. I liked the mesh executive office chair. It looks pretty comfortable. Keep sharing more information about office furniture solutions.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails