1. A place to store the little things (hats, mittens, etc.)
2. A place for shoes
3. A place to sit down and take off those shoes
4. A place to hang coats and umbrellas
5. A trash can for junk mail and a place to put every thing else
6. A mirror (hey your entryway is also an exitway - you need to look good when your leaving the house)
7. A place to leave messages or reminders
So today - I am going to give some great example of these items so you can keep your entry organized and the clutter to a minimum!
I love these cute storage options from Ikea - either the larger one or two smaller ones for just $4.99.
How about a basic mirror in black? Classic, sleek, and perfect for a small space.
Every time I see the shoe cabinets in the Ikea catalog I just really love the idea of them. Beautiful cabinets that you can use the top like a console table and then tilt out cubbies underneath to throw shoes in! Great idea.
How about this storage bench option? You could could also store shoes and other necessary items in baskets underneath!
I really like this message center - white board, cork board, a place for pictures and a couple hooks! A great multipurpose item for your entry.
You need to have a trash can to throw junk mail and other stuff that you don't want making it any farther through your home that your door! This one looks good and gets the job done.
Finally how about this classic mission style console table. Perfect place to set keys and with space for more storage underneath.
What is your most essential item to keeping your entry organized? Or do you have a favorite from above? I wanna know!