Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Wow – guys!  It was so cool getting to see what everyone would get with their $45 Gift Card!  If you were ever curious about just how much stuff CSN offers – just scroll through the comments!  There is everything on there!  Several that I had to go check out for myself!  (Hey – someone has to build her Christmas wish list too!  You guys gave me a lot of great ideas.)

But to the main point – who won???  Well I am excited to say that Random.org picked number 100 as the winner and that is

Domestic Diva

Congrats!!!  She wanted to get a Guidecraft Kitchen Helper.  I wasn’t sure what that was but how cute is this!  It helps lil ones get up to counter height so they can help!  And keeps em in there safely!  I love this! 

Great choice miss Diva!  Please send me an email with your info and I will get the details of how to redeem your card back out to you. 

Thanks again to everyone for entering!! :)

 

3 frugal friends said ...

Anonymous said... @ November 23, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Beautiful and cute Diva!!!

fafner said... @ November 23, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Congrats to Domestic Diva! She picked a good thing to do with it, too--I also didn't know what a Kitchen Helper is!

Domestic Diva said... @ November 23, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Thank you so much! I'm excited to get one for my little guy.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails