Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

So, if you are one of my regular readers you may have read my detailed description of my crazy Christmas schedule. Well, I have an update …

Yes, we did get to my momma’s. Then the snowstorm came and dumped 2 feet of white fluffy stuff, which got us stuck there another day. See pic below of our cars on Saturday morning.


And the same storm knocked out power at the hubby’s momma’s house (it still hasn’t been restored) so we were only able to see her for a couple of hours at his aunt’s house. We did get to see his sisters and spent the night last night there. To top it all off, I am now all sniffly-snuffly with some sort of head cold.

So forgive me for not posting anything informative or Christmasy, as I simply want to go to bed. Tomorrow, I will get you guys some last minute gift ideas together!


5 frugal friends said ...

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said... @ December 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather, but at least you're getting a white Christmas :)

My Galveston Cottage said... @ December 22, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Hi there, My, you did get snow. The white stuff expected here in Colorado tonight and tomorrow....then just cold! I have your mood board link up on my site. Check it out. Thanks again for participating. I loved it!! Merry, merry -susan

Unknown said... @ December 22, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I hope you feel better. We have had colds at my house too.
Stopping by from SITS!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said... @ December 22, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Better to be stuck, I guess, *at* your holiday destination instead of on your way there! We have multiple Christmases too this year, but they are all AFTER the holiday.

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Mommy said... @ December 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for the visit. Mommies always love visits. It's now possible to move about town, but ony just. Another storm on the way? Are you serious?

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails