Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

My regular readers may have seen him around, Movie Guy. He is frequently seen in my comments, making fun of my posts or pointing out my grammatical errors. Well this particular blogger is actually my lil bro. He has his own little blog “The Life and Times of a Midwestern Movie Addict” and he reviews different movies as he watches them. (And being that he has no cable he watches one every night.)

He has been reviewing 25 days of Christmas movies, but has now moved into New Years Favorites. His choice for today was When Harry Met Sally, which is my all time favorite movie! I enjoyed reading his post so much that I decided I had to pull out the movie and watch it this evening. It is the perfect mix of real love and hopeful magic! So nothing productive is happening at my house or on my blog today!

I would like to invite you all to stop by my lil bro’s place and show him some love! He has no idea I am doing this so it would probably make his day!

Meanwhile, I am getting back to When Harry Met Sally! I LOVE this movie!!

What about you?  What is your ALL time favorite movie? 

Quote of the Day - “Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste.”


5 frugal friends said ...

Amy@TheLemonCottage said... @ December 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I just found your blog... very cute! I'll follow along to see what comes your way in 2010!
Oh, and I'll go check out your brother... his blog, that is! :)

~Amy

Sandra said... @ December 29, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Thanks for stopping by and for joining the Pantry Challenge...good for you that you have not gone to the grocery store for two weeks! Make sure you blog about your challenge so you will inspire your readers too!

Corrie Howe said... @ December 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM

I tried to leave a comment for your brother, but I cant enter the CAPTHCA and therefore can't leave a comment. But I did become his first follower.

Jessica Jones said... @ December 30, 2009 at 4:18 PM

so how do you feel about Amy checking out your brother lol...that made me giggle

my fav movie?? anything julia roberts especially my best friends wedding and step mom

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said... @ December 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Update! If you tried to comment and couldn't my bro has removed the word verification thing which should help that! Thanks for stopping by his place!!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails