Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]


Are you done with your shopping yet? I know I am not! Here is another round up of gift ideas under $20. In case you missed it, check out my under $10 gift ideas too! As always, I haven't been compensated in anyway to feature these items - this is just me finding the good deals for you!

For starters I think these Pillar Holders from World Market are gorgeous! I think the cut out detail is fantastic. They are $16.99 and are available in 4”, 6”, and 8”.


Have any wine snobs you need to get a gift for? World Market also has this classic Wine Decanter, which has a nice notch for your thumb while pouring. It is offered for $19.99.


For the Domestic Divas in your life, Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom is full of tips, techniques and recipes that she is sure to love. It is only $10.17 at Amazon.com.


This hand carved Jewelry Box is also from World Market and is on sale for $11.24. It is made from Mango Wood and has a latch top and extra drawer. I think this would look lovely on a nightstand!


Are you shopping for a fashionista? ZGallarie is featuring this 365 Day Calendar of Handbags. Large glossy photos capture all the details and for $15.95 you can give her a new bag for every day of the year!


Another great option would be either this Pearl and Crystal compact or business card case. Let the top notch business women in your life carry her cards in style! They are both $14.95 a piece and are at ZGallarie as well.



I love this next gift. If you have ever bought fresh herbs, you may have noticed that after a couple days they get all wilted and nasty. This will not be an issue if you get your favorite foodie this Herb Keeper from Crate and Barrel. It lets you put the stems in water and keeps them upright in your fridge. It also works great for Asparagus too!



Do you have a traveling techie in your life? This Retractable 4-in-1 Cable would be a versatile addition to their bag instead of a jumble of cables. It is offered at Target for $16.99.



This MagLite Flashlight Combo is a great pickup for the handy person in your life. Or if you are like me and are terrified of spiders, the person who you make go under any crawlspace…


Another great gift for the handy guy or girl in your life is this 2-pack Magnetic Wristband and Hammer Holster set also at Home Depot for $19.99. It will “hold” all your tiny bits and pieces, so no matter if you are crafting up some jewelry or putting together that new piece from Ikea you will always have everything you need in reach.

And for your favorite gardener, you can get them this Fiskars Garden Bucket Caddy! This will fit on a standard size bucket and has pockets to hold all your tools, a cell phone and a drink. It is $12.99 at Home Depot and I think if you paired it with a cute bucket and some bulbs it would make a fantastic gift.


Have you found any great gifts? Link them up for us in the comments!


5 frugal friends said ...

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said... @ December 10, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Thanks for stopping by today, glad you got a giggle out of running your name through Google ..lol So nice to meet you have a wonderful holiday season :)

Unknown said... @ December 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM

such a good list...as usual! Oh and BTW I cant officially tell you for 2 more minutes but since you are the onyl one who entered my yoursphere giveaway..i am pretty sure you won!

Judy@grammyreads.com said... @ December 11, 2009 at 7:06 AM

What great ideas! Love the gardener's bucket.

Alissa Grosso said... @ December 11, 2009 at 7:37 AM

These are some great gift ideas. I like that wine decanter. It would make a great gift for my parents, except they have no room in their house. Maybe after I get them to declutter!

Melissa B. said... @ December 11, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this...you're right on the mark. And I wanted to thank you soooooooo much for stopping by on my Special SITS Day. It's taken me a while to get back, but I hope to see you around the blogosphere again soon!

The Sun Also Rises

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails