Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I will finish my shopping this weekend (I will, I will!). Looking for ideas for the people on your list? Here is another round up of gift ideas under $30. In case you missed it, check out my under $10 gift ideas and under $20 gift ideas too! As always, I haven't been compensated in anyway to feature these items - this is just me finding the good deals for you!

Do you have someone who is interested in going green and doing something good for the environment? This Stainless Steel Compost Bucket from World Market is a great container to keep those food throwaways out of your garbage. It is only $29.99.


Another gift idea for the person who wants to go green is this 3 pack of 18 Gallon Hoppers from Home Depot for $29.98. Perfect for recyclables and I have to say that is a deal for three containers that large.


What about your favorite Sports Fan? How about a customized Grill Cover with their favorite team’s logo blazing on the side. Home Depot offers these for several schools for $24.99.


I love this Peking Fountain from ZGallerie that is on sale for $26.99. I think this is a beautiful piece.


This Fossil Marble Wine Chiller is a unique way to display and chill wine. I love the organic look this has. It is $29.95 from Crate and Barrel.


These all white Timber Vases would be a great addition to any room. I love the texture and natural vibe these have going on. Both are at ZGallerie the shorter 12” is 19.95 and the taller 15” is $24.95.


Who’s the fairest of them all? This set of Wall Mirrors will let your recipient choose! The five mirrors here are made of shatterproof acrylic so they would be safe for your favorite Disney Princess lover’s room! These are also at ZGallerie and are $29.95.


How about a gift of a Night In? Or at least the perfect menu for it! This Big Night In cookbook would be a great gift for your favorite foodie. It is from Crate and Barrel and is $24.95.


I live and die by my Cookie Press During the Holidays. There is nothing that makes creating large batches of sweet sugary cookies with rapid-fire precision easier than a cookie press. This one is offered from Crate and Barrel for $29.95.


Does your hubby spend hours in the garage? Let him keep track of his time with this Gear Clock from ZGallerie for only $29.95.


Another great gift for the handy person in your life is this Black and Decker Ready Socket Wrench. Sixteen of the most popular socket sizes are built in on this wrench so you will never see them digging in frustration trying to find a missing socket. Home Depot offers this for $29.97.


Another great handy-person gift is this 81 Piece Professional Contractor Drill Bit set from DeWalt. Home Depot is offering this as an internet only special for $29.00. This has the heavy duty gold ferrous pilot point drill bits and everything stores in its own handy case.


Need a gift for a gardener? Well, do you know the best time of day to water plants to avoid diseases? At sun up. I normally prefer to be snoozing at that time. This Electronic Water Timer solves that problem and can be programmed to start up a low pressure drip and soaker hoses up to three times a day and for as long as 2 hours at a time. It is $24.87 at Home Depot.


Have you found any great gifts? Link them up for us in the comments!


8 frugal friends said ...

Anonymous said... @ December 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Can you believe that I have never used a cookie press in my life? I always enjoyed the whole cookie cutter route - then you could eat more dough! haha.

Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest!

jaz@octoberfarm said... @ December 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM

hey...thanks for stopping by my blog. i just ordered one of the gifts you showed on your sight. thanks for the links. i am following you now too! tomorrow i am posting a big christmas basket giveaway if you would like to enter stop by!

Finding Normal said... @ December 12, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
I'm intrigued by that compost bucket, but it looks pretty tiny. Off to look....

MovieGuy said... @ December 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Good stuff Jess, keep it up. Though I can't imagine needing stainless steel for compost, I think some of the things looked pretty good. Too bad I've already finished my shopping...oh well. You're not done with yours yet? That's not like you...btw, Mom wants me to bring the rest of my cookies next weekend. I hope they last :)

Melissa B. said... @ December 13, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Thanks for these suggestions...I'm still doing a little bit more shopping. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...Happy Sunday!

Where's Clark Griswold When You Need Him?

vickie said... @ December 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm off to shop some more... thanks for links. Merry SITSmas!

Judy@grammyreads.com said... @ December 13, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I did not know about the Black and Decker socket wrench! What a great idea!

karen@fitnessjourney said... @ December 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Some great finds here. I love the vases!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails