Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

You guys know I can’t go too long with out rounding up some deals for you to enjoy! So over the next week I am going to highlight some great gift ideas for those in your life.

Today, I am going to focus on the under $10 gifts. These are great for Secret Santa’s, Teachers, and others who you swap the small stuff with during the holidays. Let me also say that I haven't been compensated in anyway to feature these items - this is just me finding the good deals for you!

I thought these would be the hardest to find, but honestly – I can’t believe all the fun stuff that is out there.

Like this cute Mini Charging Station from World Market for $9.99. I think this would be a great gift for someone in the office or a teacher so that they could have a charging station set up at their desk. They also have it in red and teal in stores.


Or how cute is this Hanging Lantern for only $9.09 on sale also at World Market. They have several under $10 in different colors and shapes!


I have personally decided that I want to do all my gift shopping from ZGallerie this year. Of course they have great stuff for your home, but I love some of the more boutique type items that they have for the gift giving season!

What about these cute sticky notes with cheeky comments for only $4.95? Personally I like the “Why Yes I am Overqualified” one!


Or this Luggage Tag that should insure no one ever picks up your favorite frequent flyers bag ever again. It is also at ZGallerie and is $6.95.


Or for the Diva in your life perhaps these blinged out Headphones would be just the trick! They are on sale for $9.99 at ZGallerie too!



I also love these slim Mirrored Vases! For only $5.99 you may have to get a couple!



They also have these beautiful boxed Stella Mare candles that are made with soy wax and have 100% lead free wicks! At $9.95 there are several scents to choose from.



Crate and Barrel also always has great gifts. I love this Vino Carafe for $6.95.



They also have the matching Vino glasses in a 4 glass set for $9.95.


These “Party” Tumblers are also a great gift for the person who hosts the all your shindigs and are only $7.80 for a set of four!

Have you got any good ones to share? Feel free to link them up in the comments!




7 frugal friends said ...

Jennifer Juniper said... @ December 6, 2009 at 6:06 PM

What great ideas for inexpensive gifts! I wish some of my neighbors had seen this BEFORE our neighborhood party (how many snuggies can one neighborhood sustain???)

Thanks for linking, it was no big deal :)

Julia said... @ December 7, 2009 at 3:23 AM

I wish I could have seen this sooner. What great ideas. I also just love your blog you always have such good stuff to read. Im going to have to follow you now.

Charlene said... @ December 7, 2009 at 5:30 AM

I just went to zGallerie for the first time.... I think I'm in love!

Jessica Jones said... @ December 7, 2009 at 7:06 AM

In have never been to zgallerie but maybe i should! I want to get my sons teacher post it notes for christmas and those are super cute! great ideas

MovieGuy said... @ December 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Did you know that you said 'cute' three different times? That aside, the lantern and charger were cool. The Vino glasses are kinda unattractive to me...I'd rather have ones that don't have the strange font writing on the sides. But then, I've always been like our dad that way, right sis?

Colour me Happy said... @ December 7, 2009 at 10:36 PM

That reminds me, I need to buy a charging station for one of my clients. . . great ideas!

Corrie Howe said... @ December 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I love the post it notes and the vino decanter and glasses...for under $10?

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails