Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Ahhh... found some deals out yard sale hopping. Wanna see?? I was hoping you would!

First, I got these bamboo branches - new and still in the package - for $1! Love it! Now I have to find a fun cool vase to put them in!

Next, I found this adorable Baby Vampire costume. No - there are no babies in my future.  But I do have an adorable "adopted" nephew that this is going to look smashing on for Halloween!   Only $3 - love it!

Finally - the cream of the crop. I got this beautiful quilt with two matching shams for - wait for it - $10!!! It is a king size too! However the lady said she used it on a queen that was "high" so I am hoping it will work well in the guest room! But for $10 why not! 

What about you?  Score any finds this weekend?  Tell me about them and then head on over to Rhoda's @ Southern Hospitality and join in the Thrifty Treasures Party!

11 frugal friends said ...

Natasha in Oz said... @ May 9, 2010 at 11:20 PM

That quilt is amazing! Why is it I can never find these kinds of great things?

Best wishes for a fabulous week,
Natasha.

Grannys Attic said... @ May 10, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Love that quilt. I hope I can find one soon I messed mine up in the dryer (forgot) I put it in there and left it to long! Maybe I will have some luck like you did. Blessings, Vicky

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said... @ May 10, 2010 at 7:54 AM

That quilt is great and for $10???? You go girl!! Some days you score big and others go for broke!! I haven't found any big bargains in awhile. I am ready for those garage sales now!!

Erin said... @ May 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM

That costume is hilarious :) And yes, I always use king size blankets/duvets on my queen bed. Queen blankets just aren't big enough!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said... @ May 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM

You totally scored on that quilt and shames! That's a fantastic bargain, wish I could have found that when I was replacing my King comforter.

Cindy said... @ May 10, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Great finds, I especially LOVE that matelaise quilt! How wonderful is that!? It's wonderful! Hugs, Cindy s

Ms. Bake-it said... @ May 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM

What a great quilt! Cute costume!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said... @ May 10, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Great finds! That costume is really cute.

April said... @ May 10, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Awesome! Stopping by from SITS!

henry12389 said... @ October 17, 2022 at 5:58 AM

My name is Jerry Henry. I'm a student as well. Right now, I'm looking for the best finance dissertation topics service to assist me with my project. It is assisting me in quickly completing my work. Nonetheless, I see that you have posted. You also make mention this post. It's a good post for people. You've done an excellent job of describing this dish. I appreciate you bringing his post to our attention.

Gary sobers said... @ July 13, 2023 at 2:29 AM

I must endorse your ideas you have presented in this article. I really applaud your work. Please keep me up to date in this article. Now its time to avail chauffeur service houston for more information.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails