Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I loved all your great feedback on my cute Mason Jar Lanterns. But those are a little rustic and only good for some decorative lighting. So in case you are looking for a different lighting solution - here are eight great deals on some outdoor lighting finds. (Of course this is just me finding great deals for you - no sponsorship here!) 


How about some solar tiki torches?  Less muss and easy to use!
Solar Tiki Torches from Home Depot for $14.00


These table stake lanterns allow you to stick them in the ground anywhere!
Champagne Table Stakes from Home Decorators for $29.00

Light up your steps with this pathway solar light!  I am so clumsy this is probably a good investment for me!
Solar Pathway Lights from Overstock.com for $16.99

These solar pendant lights are exactly the kind of fantastic innovation and sleek style you would expect from Ikea!
Solar Powered Pendant Light from Ikea for $19.99

I love how people use spotlights to showcase their homes at night!  Bonus - these can be a part of your Holiday decor!


Stone Shaped Solar Spotlight from Overstock.com for $18.99

I love these bright green lanterns!  So fun!  They come in other colors as well.
Set of 3 Battery Powered Lanterns from World Market for $14.99

These Capiz Cube String Lights would look great strung around a patio - don't you think?
Capiz Cube 10 Light Strand from Target for $12.99

I think these streamlined solar path lights are modern and chic! 
Westinghouse 12 pk Solar Path Lights from Walmart for $18.00

What do you think?  Which is your fav?  Do you use outdoor lighting beyond a porch light at your house?  This chick would love to know!


9 frugal friends said ...

Suzanne said... @ May 19, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I love each of these outdoor lights. I don't think I could pick a favorite. Seriously, they are all awesome!

Chatterbox said... @ May 20, 2010 at 5:55 AM

Loved them all :)
Stylish,sleek and simply elegant :D :D

Thanks for sharing girl!!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said... @ May 20, 2010 at 7:47 AM

My favorite is the champagne table stakes. They look a little Pottery Barn-esque without the PB price. Great finds. I'd really like to do more outdoor entertaining this summer since I'm putting a lot of work into my backyard. These would be a nice addition for an evening of cocktails on the patio. Thanks for sharing!

AndreaLeigh said... @ May 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I really like the idea of solar lights. I need to install some among my front walk way.

Stopping by from SITS to say hello. Happy Thursday!

Amanda said... @ May 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM

This makes me start to think about fun summer night cookouts! I'm having a big group of friends up to the cottage this weekend (its a long weekend up here in Canada), so I'm hoping to pick up some new tiki torches and paper lanterns like these.

For any fellow Ontario readers, there are battery operated paper lanterns in a variety of colours at Dollarama for only $1.25 each! What a steal :)

Anonymous said... @ March 18, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand what
you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my website =). We could have a hyperlink exchange arrangement among us

Feel free to visit my page :: online graduate Certificate Programs

Anonymous said... @ June 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM

* The CZ crystals shine similar to the diamonds because they have
refractive index very close to that with the diamonds. Indeed, some in the most famous
diamonds, such since the Hope diamond, are fancies. The internet will be your
best friend with regards to finding affordable accessories.


Look at my blog ... jewelry (http://uo-z.info/story.php?id=15264)

HealthTips said... @ August 7, 2015 at 9:08 PM

See also more and compare for best prices deals for Outdoor Lighting here!

Mia Gomez said... @ November 12, 2016 at 1:23 AM

We provide the path lighting, outdoor walkway lighting, outdoor path lights at EliteFixtures. All covered by a full warranty.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails