Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I love how pillows can change up a space and really make it fresh and current for the season.  I have been on a little bit of a pillow binge lately, some you've seen - like my paisley beauties in the dining room - and some are yet to be revealed.  Now I like to make my own pillows as decorative accents - but not every one is crafty.  So I have rounded up eight great spring pillows under $18.  (Of course - this is just me finding deals - no kickbacks here!)

Love this first one.  The purples and greens are really pretty and the print isn't overwhelming! 
Marmom Decorative Pillow - $13 - Walmart.com

Ok - so this is really a collection of pillows but in several graphic and floral prints and they are all only $11.99!  I think they would look great indoors or outdoors.
Outdoor Oasis Pillow Collection - $11.99 each - JCPenney

The next one has a bright graphic red print and also for some reason reminds me of coral! 
Red Floral Throw Pillow Set of 2 - $17.49 - Target.com


I also love the print on this one!  Remember - you heard it here that bird silhouettes would be HUGE this spring!
Songbirds Throw Pillow - $13.00 - Walmart.com

Now these are bright!  But I think in the right proportion and in the right space they could really add that pop of color that you want in the spring!
Floral Toss Pillow - $16.99 - World Market

I adore these blue print pillows!  They make me think of boats and waves!
Turq Geo Throw Pillow (set of 2) - $17.49 - Target.com

This deep blue stripe has the same effect on me.  It is very nautical and crisp!
Avery Rectangular Pillow - $9.99 - Crate & Barrel

And one more graphic pillow to round out the bunch.  Love the lime green punch in this one!
Classic Caning Pillow - $10.00 - Walmart.com

So there you have it.  Eight great spring pillows!  Which one is your favorite?  Do you tend to make or buy your pillows?

3 frugal friends said ...

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said... @ May 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM

My fave is the graphic red print. As much as I'm trying to break myself of a red obsession, I'm still drawn :). I'm having trouble embracing the graphic prints. I like them on the backgrounds of blogs but I'm not loving them yet in the read world. A lattice or honeycomb graphic appeals to me the most, but I think I'll always be a stripe or subdued floral girl before graphics.

erica said... @ May 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM

These are great finds... I would never think to use pillows outside! Great idea!

Where is your favorite place to buy pillows? Sometimes, I want to spruce things up, but 27 dollars for one pillow ( when I want three!) is way too much for me!

Kate Riley said... @ May 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Great finds, I love those JC Penney Oasis pillows, off to shop, thanks for the link !

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails