Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Wow!  We got 53 entries plus one entry a piece for my original followers gets us to a total of 68 entries!  I am so excited that so many of you wanted to participate! 

And I am pleased to announce that we have a winner!

And according to RANDOM.ORG it is entry number 43!

True Random Number Generator
 
 
   
  43  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That is Hppv50 who wants to hand this in her hallway. Congrats and I will be in touch with you soon!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I am very excited that I got such a nice warm reception on my first giveaway!

I am out of town for the weekend so I am not going to be posting again until Monday.  You guys have a great weekend!



0 frugal friends said ...

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails