Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Have you been to JCPenney’s lately? They have been amping it up. Don’t get me wrong, I have always been a loyal Penney’s shopper. For starters, they make the only dress pants that “fit” me and that are wash and wear. (Seriously, if you got some junk in the trunk – go check out the Worthington Pants!) But their home section has really improved over the last several years.

And as I happened upon their web site this evening (in search of sale prices on pants) and I am greeted with this …



Umm, hello bedding … you are beautiful! 
More importantly, you are 30-60% off….

I had to check this out and post for you guys. This whole bedding set is a 400 TC Wrinkle Resistant collection.

The Comforter is a reversible pattern (one side is a large medallion print and the other is a smaller geometrically print - see below for a close up in Mink).


The price on sale for a queen is $69.99. Or the Duvet Cover which has the same reversible pattern is $49.99 for a Full/Queen. The Quilted Coverlet is also only $69.99.

I think it is a very classy and simple set.  I love the quilted with the subtle print in one monochrome color set thing that it has going on!   It is something that you could easily add other decorative pillows to if you wanted to punch it up.  And if you stick with one of the more neutral sets you could really have something that could change with you.  Plus, the wrinkle free of it all is quite fantastic.

What do you think?  Do you tend to go for a patterned bedding set or do your prefer something more neutral?




P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!

3 frugal friends said ...

Corrie Howe said... @ November 18, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Some day I want change the master bed room, but I haven't found what "it" yet.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said... @ November 18, 2009 at 11:16 PM

I always have neutral - but I'm a neutral loving girl!

Karen said... @ November 19, 2009 at 7:08 AM

That bedding is great. I love all cream or all white bedding. It always looks so inviting.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails