Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Oh we aren’t done with the round ups yet! We still have Cyber Monday!

Cyber Monday was coined a couple of years ago as online retailers noticed a spike in online shopping the Monday after Thanksgiving. The thought was that people were back at work, bored, and started their holiday shopping online. It is one of the biggest online shopping events of the year.

I am going to run through some of the best Cyber Monday deals that I have seen released so far by retailer. Sound good? Ok here we go!

Overstock.com
Overstock showed up to play this Monday. I would head there first as they had better prices than both Amazon and Walmart on the things I checked this evening. 

But, before you go to Overstock, make sure you first go to Bing.com, click shopping, click Cashback stores, and go to Overstock.com through Bing so you get 15% cashback.

If you remember from my post on White Goods for BF that I was annoyed that no one offered a 1000 thread count sheet set. Well, Overstock.com has this lovely 1000 count set in Queen, King, and California King for $64.99.

They are also offering this Oversized 500 Thread Count White Down Comforter for $54.99.

Or this 6 piece 800 gram Egyptian Towel set which includes two bath towels, two hand towels, and two wash clothes is only $32.99. It is offered in 16 different colors.

They are also offering this Flip Mino HD Camcorder for $139.99 – you have to put the product in your cart to see the reduced price. This is a super easy Camcorder to use and has built in software so you can upload to the web quickly.

They also have this Toshiba Blu-Ray Player for only $99.99.


They also have this great Wolfgang Puck 7-cup Food Processor for $49.99. Normally it is around $150.00. Now it is refurbished, but that is a great deal on a 7-cup Food Processor.


Or this 12-cup Cuisinart On Demand Coffee Pot for only $49.99. This bad boy makes the coffee keeps it hot and lets you dispense it a cup at a time. No more burning coffee smell and you don’t have to make multiple pots through the day!


Amazon.com
Amazon.com has their Cyber Monday Sales up now too and they are still running their lightning deals at throughout the day.

First thing I saw that looked good was this Garmin Nuvi 260W Widescreen GPS for 50% off. It is only $114.99 and is listed as one of their “Hot Deals” so if you are in the market, I would get in on this one soon.

They also have hundreds of DVD’s and Blu-Rays at significantly lower prices. Check out the best deals here.

And I know I posted in my wish list post but seriously check out the $5 Magazine Subscriptions that they have going on.  House Beautiful and Real Simple are included!  

Macy’s
Check out this Henckel's 10-piece Knife Set! Normally $206.99 Macy’s has this marked down to $75.99 which is the cheapest I could find this online.


They also have this nice Men’s Kenneth Cole Pea Coat marked down from $225 to $69.99.


That’s all I have for tonight. Since I have to work tomorrow (bah!) I won’t be able to stay on top of all of them for you, but I would check your inbox in the morning to see if any of the places you frequent regularly send you Cyber Monday deal info. Feel free to come back here and leave a comment if you find anything fabulous!

Happy Shopping!


7 frugal friends said ...

Rhiana said... @ November 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM

OMG! I so want the food processor with the drawer underneath. My attachments always get lost all over the kitchen.

My Lipstick Life said... @ November 29, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Wow, new to the SITStahood & I can't believe all the great stuff you Ladies have to offer - I could never leave my house again! LOL Rock on!

Unknown said... @ November 29, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I want those sheets. Seriously want those sheets! Popping in from SITS this morning! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Hope you get lots of hugs all day long!

Anonymous said... @ November 30, 2009 at 5:13 AM

Great sleuthing you! I love cyber Monday...two years ago I did all my shopping that day...today I will pick up some more:) I got a head start before Black Friday. I refuse to fight the crowd when you get seriously the same deals today...love it!
I'm visiting from SITS & enjoyed your post...thanks!

Millennium Housewife said... @ November 30, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Whoa, you're good at this! Fancy coming over to my house and saving me some money?
Over from SITS x

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said... @ December 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh, darn. Wish I'd know about that food processor. What amazing deals!

Sophie Grace said... @ February 5, 2020 at 10:12 PM

I must say you have shared valuable content which i like reading.After reading the content i have gained useful information which will help me in future. PLease visit webstagram

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails