Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

As soon as I saw the chairs that were picked out for the Mood Board Monday I knew exactly where I wanted to put this … in a reading nook.



I took the great Antwerp chair and added a bright rug from Home Decorators Outlet. I then picked out some black accessories from Ikea including a black bookshelf, side table and floor lamp. Oh, and I added a cute blue glass vase that I loved and was just $8.



Note: I originally thought this chair was less as that is what it came up as on Polyvore. It is actually $1,698.00! Holy cow!
The total cost of the rest of this whimsical and creative book nook = $263.00


I am linking up with Mood Board Monday! Join in the fun!



Happy Shopping!

7 frugal friends said ...

Tracy Watier said... @ November 9, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Cute! Love the rug paired with that chair. Thanks for playing!

Live.Love.Eat said... @ November 10, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Mood Board? How cool. Is it what I think it is, just putting images together to come up with a virtual room where you wish you could hang out? CUTE!!!!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day on 10/29. I am STILL playing catch up!

Roeshel said... @ November 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I love the rug with the chair too. I could see this in a comfy reading nook - the shelves filled with books, a foot stool, a throw and a cup of tea. :)

Roeshel

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said... @ November 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM

What a fun chair! Also love the blue glass vase. Can't beat that for $8!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said... @ November 11, 2009 at 9:26 AM

OH fun! We picked the same chair to decorate around. It's a cute one! Good job.

Cristin // Simplified Bee said... @ November 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Now that is a chair I could read a book in!

xo,
cristin @ simplified bee

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said... @ November 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM

I must apologize as I was just alerted to the fact that the chair itself is not $150! I am modifying post to reflect that!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails