Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Every once in awhile I just come home and goof off online to see if there are any good deals out there … and there are and I found them!

Macy’s wants you to buy their closeout lighting! They have several closeout deals and a bunch of lighting is marked down 65-70%!  Not sure how long these will last but I hope you get to take advantage of them while they are up!  If you go to Macy's through Bing you will also be eligible for 4-5% cashback.  (Learn more about Bing cashback in my earlier post!)

Is this Huguenot Lake 4-Light Chandelier not adorable? I would love to see this in a bathroom since the bottom looking up would almost look like those old timey faucet knobs. (Or am I the only one that sees that?) It is only $49.97!




This Murray Feiss 4-Light Chandi is only $62.97. I cannot make these prices up! These are ridiculous.



Or perhaps you would like it as a Two-Tier 8-light Chandelier for only $139.97.



This Gatsby Chandelier one is only $86.97. It says it was originally $699. I don’t know if that is true but I really want it!


Oh and I love this Huguenot Lake 6 Light beauty! It is $89.97 and I think would be really good if you have low ceilings. It doesn’t say if it is extendable. Again, I am seeing this in a great big master bathroom.



Or this Art Deco-ish Modern Chandelier! I love it over a breakfast nook or in an entryway! It is only $84.97.



Go check them out and tell your friends! Tweet it, facebook it, call your mom! These are prices that need to be taken advantage of ASAP!

Which one would you get and where would you put it? Or did you buy one? Inquiring minds want to know!



Linking this up with the Penny Pinching Party @ Thrifty Home!




2 frugal friends said ...

Jen said... @ November 11, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Great finds! I love the dramatic impact that changing a light fixture has on a room.

Anonymous said... @ November 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Absolutely marvelous finds!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails