Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Wow!  I am so excited that so many of you wanted to enter and how you spread the word!  But enough with all that ... let's get down to business.

True Random Number Generator
 
 
   
  14  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is karryknisley76!  Karry selected the Pam Grace Creations Mr. and Mrs. Pond Wicker Basket Set in Chocolate.  Excellent choice Karry and I will be in touch with your shortly!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered!  I love you all!  Muwah!



P.S. Oh and a big thanks to Carie's Coins & Cents who was my 100th follower!

1 frugal friends said ...

Unknown said... @ February 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Congrats to the winner! Stopping from SITS!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails