Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I have to tell you guys that this week I was uninspired to do any fun crafty projects. This is probably the first week in a long time that I am not participating in any of the Link Parties in a week. But I was uninspired this weekend. I decided to trek over to Hobby Lobby at lunch yesterday to see if I could get a spark of an idea. As it turns out, that was a most excellent decision!

Hobby Lobby - who did have a bunch of home decor stuff marked 70% off - has now dropped prices yet again to 80% off. I found a couple fun things and got stuff for at least three crafty projects. Behold below the fruits of my shopping expedition!

I got the lidded basket for $8, the wooden apples for 80 cents to $1.20, the white basket for $4, the beautiful white jar (I know these have a name but I cannot for the life of me remember it) for $7, the super cute clock for $6, the black lantern for $4 and the frame for $5.




So what am I going to do with these treasures? Oh I have some ideas... you will just have to stay tuned to see those! 

Anyone else pick up something fun recently at Hobby Lobby?  And does anyone know what the "official name" of those white jars?  I know there is a feature on them in one of my back issues of Domino.  Just not sure which one ... 


P.S. I am linking this up to Jane's Frugalicious Friday Party over at Finding Fabulous.  Come over and check out the other great deals!


13 frugal friends said ...

Heather said... @ February 24, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I have no idea what those jars are called, but I've been obsessed with that Hobby Lobby one for a while now! I must make a trip ASAP!! Thanks for the heads up - you snagged some awesome deals!!

alice said... @ February 24, 2010 at 7:46 AM

They are called Ginger jars. I love HB! A friend and I go and spend the day (it seems). You scored !!
smiles, alice

Linda@Coastal Charm said... @ February 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Luv your deals...the white jar is my fav! Speaking of deals...come by and check out my new PARTY and CASH GIVEAWAY:)

Blessings,
Linda

Anne said... @ February 24, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Those are beautiful! I really love the jar and the white basket. My Hobby Lobby is out of the way, but for that kind of sale I might have to make the trip!

Unknown said... @ February 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Boo hoo. I don't have a HobLob here in no. Calif. We have Michael's, but they're pretty picked over now. Of course, there's always TJMaxx ;)

Heather said... @ February 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM

I love hobby lobby!! Last week I got one of those ceramic egg cartons (like at Anthropologie) in a light blue, for $3.50!! I love it.

Nikki said... @ February 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM

My last post was all about Hobby Lobby love. Sometimes just walking through there makes my heart beat a little fast! Happy Friday!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said... @ February 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Very cool! I wish they'd have these great deals online, too. We don't have Hobby Lobby here, but I was happy enough to be able to buy certain things from them online. I'd love more access to the home decor stuff though. You all get such great deals!

Heather said... @ February 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM

You got some great treasures! Oh...I wish I had a Hobby Lobby somewhere remotely close to me. I know, poor poor me;)

Anonymous said... @ June 26, 2020 at 9:28 AM

سرور مجازی وارز
ممنون بخاطر سرور های مجازی عالیتون

Anonymous said... @ June 26, 2020 at 9:31 AM

دانلود سریال آقازاده
سنتردانلود سریال اقزاده رو گذاشته

Anonymous said... @ June 26, 2020 at 9:32 AM

دانلود پاورپوینت معماری
دکان فایل

Unknown said... @ November 24, 2021 at 5:39 AM


The best internet provider company

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails