Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

I think we can all agree that it is truly fall!  Being that we can all agree on it – do you know what that means?  It means that all the fall stuff is starting to go on sale!!  

So here are eight great finds from the clearance sections of several of my favorite stores!  Disclaimer – some of these were in limited supply!  Hurry if you love them!   

Love this fall runner!  The colors are perfect! 

Mathilda 90” Runner from Crate & Barrel - $17.95 

Such a cute wine stopper!  Perfect for your holiday parties!

Iron Bottle Stopper from Pottery Barn - $3.99

Adorable ghost plate!  Too fun!

Ghost Plate from Crate & Barrel - $3.95

I know some of you are obsessed with roosters (looks sideways at Erin @ Like Grandma’s) and this one seems fall to me! 

Tuscan Rooster Serving Bowl from Williams-Sonoma - $39.99

Great fall napkin!  Love the bold leaf print!!

Foglia Napkin from Crate & Barrel - $2.95

Creepy headstone candles – too perfect for Halloween! 

Tombstone Candles from Pottery Barn - $4.99-8.99

This platter is too pretty!  Love the way it looks vintage!

Harvest Fruit Platter from Crate & Barrel - $14.95

Finally to round us out – an adorable Halloween Doormat!  Now these are spiders I can deal with on my front porch!
Halloween Spider Mat from Crate & Barrel - $15.95

So there you go!  Eight great fall clearance finds!  Have you seen any good deals to share?  Point us in the right direction and share in the comments! 


P.S. Don't forget to enter my blog-averasary giveaway for my readers and subscribers!

6 frugal friends said ...

Erin said... @ October 21, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Jess, too funny!!! If you only knew... I swear grandma has plates with roosters that look EXACTLY like the rooster in that bowl, I mean EXACTLY the same colors and same style, same same same!!! And she has had them since I can remember. Thanks for thinking of me, b-day is coming up, might have to buy myself a rooster bowl, so thanks for showing me(I love to get things that remind me of grandma:)) Love ya!

Unknown said... @ October 21, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I definitely have a thing for Roosters so I adore that bowl!

Savannah Granny said... @ October 21, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Thanks for the heads up for all the deals out there. I will miss them since I am feverishly packing my bags to get out of town. Drats!!
Thanks for your visit today. I always enjoy your visits and comments. I know we visit mutually soon. Ginger

Rachel Cotterill said... @ October 21, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Hmm, we had a decent frost this morning - I'm starting to think it's winter!

Now imagining an awesome hallowe'en party with those ghost plates and headstone candles :)

Kathleen said... @ October 21, 2010 at 4:40 PM

The spiders are definitely my favorite. They make me smile...and most spiders don't!

Dayi Tofu said... @ December 24, 2023 at 3:43 AM

Awesome blog you have heere

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails