Welcome to Frugal with a Flourish!

Enjoy your time here! Don't miss a post by getting email updates any time there is something new. You can also get updates through Google Friend Connect or follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest info and see all the things that inspire me!

[ | Posted in | | ]

Ok – for starters we have to get some business out of the way.  The winner of the $30 gift card from my Blog-aversary giveaway is ….

Entry #6 - Larissa @ Reef Botanicals!

Reef Botanicals: Handmade Craft Soaps & Other Indulgences

She said she would use the card to  go to Joann’s to “to get fabric to make a skirt for my face painting cart for an event I have in February.”  Larissa and her hubby Eric makes some fantastic looking natural botanical soaps and scrubs and such.  And she face paints.  And she’s a lawyer!  I love this chick!  Hop over and give her a little love today!   Did I mention she is having a giveaway for her stuff?   Would you be intrigued if I told you it was for some Almond Pastry Facial Scrub and other goodies?  That just sounds heavenly!

Now I have some other great news!  Open Sky has given me 10 coupons for 25% off anything in my shop!  That is a huge deal!  When I launched they only gave 15% off!  So if you are looking for anything for your home or want to get a head start on your Christmas shopping – this is the time! 

If you want to take advantage of this great offer – head over to my Open Sky Shop and use code FRUGALF30PCT at checkout.  This coupon is only good for purchases up to $100 and it has to be used by 10/31.  This is a limited code that will only work for the first 10 people that use it – so if you see something you want I would use it ASAP!   I will keep an eye out and let you know if it is still available – so if you are reading this now it is still good!!   Happy Shopping! 

Oh and just so you know – I have added some new stuff to the shop!  Wanna see?

For starters – I have expanded on my collection of vinyl wall art.  I added this customizable Nie Nie bird print that you can have created with your families name.  Normally this is $32 – but with the 25% off coupon you can get it for $24!

Click to buy in my shop!

I also added this 11x14 Beautiful Bird in Purple print that would be perfect with your little angels name on it!  It would also be $24 after the discount!  (BTW – Jayden Lily?? GREAT baby name!) 

Click to buy in my shop!

Or how about this Alphabet Soup Girl print!  Too cute!  I also have a boys version available too!  Both would be customized for you and only $24 with the discount! 

Click to buy in my shop!

Or perhaps you want some of that cute numbered stuff that is all the rage.  I have this Custom Vinyl Letter/Number Set with the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3 in the shop.  You can just add them to your own containers and dishes to make some customized creations!  These are normally $16 but they would be just $12 with the coupon!

Click to buy in my shop!

I also have this customizable set of two 8x10 prints with a Garden Silhouette and Initial.  A great accent piece to any room and would only be $22.50 after the discount!   Click to buy in my shop!

Want to get your household more organized?  I am offering both a set of White board Wall Decals and a set of Chalk Board Wall Decals.  Both have three pieces that will allow you to hang separately or together to make one big writing surface.   You can hang and remove and rehang again and again!  And each set will only set you back $13.50 with the discount!  Click to buy in my shop!

Click to buy in my shop!

 

Perhaps you want some new accents for your home.  I have added a rustic wire basket and a set of eight rusted feathers.  After discount the pack of feathers is on $13.50 and the basket is only $21.75!

   Click to buy in my shop!

Click to buy in my shop!

I have also added this beautiful embroidered Sawyer Hill Runner!  Normally $32 – this will only be $24 after the discount!  I think it is just gorgeous!

Click to buy in my shop!

Now I love this one!  This Whimsical Birds Shower Curtain is eco-friendly, recyclable and 100% PVC free!  Cute and environmentally friendly!  And only $18.50 after the discount!

Click to buy in my shop!

Another great idea and a perfect gift, the book Inspirational Home features ways that you can infuse your faith into your home with craft and decor ideas!  Written by Jeanne Winters – this could be a great addition to your or your favorite crafters bookcase!  Normally, $25 it will only be $18.75 with your discount!

Click to buy in my shop!

 

Now I know I might lose some of you guys here – but I also added a few Holiday/Christmas items!  (Hey – if the big stores can do it I guess I can too!  I saw a woman at Hobby Lobby the other day with two carts full of stuff at the checkout!  Crazy!)  Anyways – if you are already out shopping for your Holiday decor needs I have this Poinsettia Table Topper and this Scandia Holiday Runner up for grabs as well.  Both are only $28.50 after the discount! 

Click to buy in my shop!Click to buy in my shop!

And that isn’t all – there are even more things over at the shop – including that zinc memo board you all went crazy for initially!  (It’s only $21 after the discount!)  But I think if I put any more things in this post – you guys will kill me! 

Have any favorites?  Are you going to take advantage of the discount?  I hope so! 

Happy Shopping!

6 frugal friends said ...

Larissa said... @ October 23, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Wow, thank you so much for the gift card AND for talking me up! I'm so excited!

(and if you were looking for info on the face painting, it's on my OTHER google account: njfacepainter.blogspot.com & njbodyart.blogspot.com)

Erin said... @ October 23, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Why did I buy my kid a birthday gift today??? I could have waited... Hopefully next week(for my sake) all coupons aren't used up, and I'll remember!

Making It Work Mom said... @ October 23, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Oh my gosh! I want it all! Great choices!

Savannah Granny said... @ October 23, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Great gift suggestions and offers. ginger

Unknown said... @ October 24, 2010 at 8:06 AM

You have some really beautiful things in your store!

Rachel Cotterill said... @ October 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I love that table runner. And the lilac bird. So pretty :)

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - so please leave one! It makes my day! I read and try to respond to each one!
Didn't get a response? Check out my tips here to link your email and blog back to your profile.



Related Posts with Thumbnails